Is my current partner my soulmate?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is my current partner my soulmate?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My Partner, Grace and I are facing a hard time in our relationship. We have been together for 7yrs and have a 5yr old girl. Grace wants to end the relationship and has insisted on us living seperately for a while to see how things work out. I am suspecting Grace to be in another relationship and it could be an intimate affair. I want to know if my suspicions are correct. I also want to know if she is the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I love her very much and I feel emotionally wrecked. How can I, with the Communities help, win Grace back and if there is any chance at all in doing that. Thanks.

Anonymous
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author

My Partner, Grace and I are facing a hard time in our relationship. We have been together for 7yrs and have a 5yr old girl. Grace wants to end the relationship and has insisted on us living seperately for a while to see how things work out. I am suspecting Grace to be in another relationship and it could be an intimate affair. I want to know if my suspicions are correct. I also want to know if she is the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I love her very much and I feel emotionally wrecked. How can I, with the Communities help, win Grace back and if there is any chance at all in doing that. Thanks.

Anonymous
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I have never consulted a psychic before, however, I have known about the abilities of psychics for a while. I got a reading and response from a psychic already but I am not sure and want a second reading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.