Is he the one I was meant to be with?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he the one I was meant to be with?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Patriciamesser76
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 13.00

I am so glad that this site is real and I thank you all for keeping it going

My issue is that I had a great friend in a coworker. The problem is that I have just recently realized that I may have fallen in love with him. Right now tho its killing me because we had an argument and he hasn’t spoken to me in pretty much a month. The thing is it’s breaking my heart because I really do have a love for the man.

I also have another problem all together because I am married to a different man and I’m not sure about how we are going anymore.

I just need to know if the coworker is completely outta my life or not and how he feels about me and what I should do about the situation I find myself in now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am going to say thank you in advance to anyone who maybe able to help me out.

Thank you again.

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

It is fine if your financial state of planning for the full future. Have a clear sketch of your willing and the alternate activity which make s u happy. Bye

Patriciamesser76
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I am really sorry but you have just confused me. I thank you for replying but I really dont know what you are talking about.

I asked about me starting to talk to a friend again and you mention something about my financial state of planning which is way off of course.

I know that it’s a messed up situation and that I didnt want to put myself there but I just need help and am not sure what to do so please try again

comfortrunes
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • Replies: 3
            • New Participant
            Credits: 20.00

Hello dear,
            From what I see, your co-worker won’t stay mad at you forever. He isn’t the type to hold onto grudges and negative feelings. My energy Is that this distance will actually benefit the both of you. Pgrom what I see, he is probably nervous about getting in touch with you not angry anymore, Just anxious. As for romance developing between you two, I see a lot of passion and intimacy being shared, however, I also see a lot of havoc and disruption in your life if you do decide to get together.

As for your current marriage, I definitely sense the turbulence you described and that your partner can be quite hot headed at times. Patience is the key to make this marriage work. Your partner is just frustrated about a lot of things and my advice is to just let him know he has someone to talk to.

I hope I was able to help you out a little?

If you would like more insight into this situation or any other you can book a reading at http://www.therunespsychic.com

Love and light,

Comfort

Patriciamesser76
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Thank you for your reply it does help out somewhat but would you be able to help with when/if the coworker will get back in touch with me because we are no longer coworkers I quit the job because if how I felt about the situation
              Is it worth the havoc you described and how would we get along if we took the next step and got together? I dont know why I cant stop thinking about this excoworker but its nonstop thinking.
              Just wish I knew what he was thinking and what he wanted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.