Is he the one I was meant to be with?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he the one I was meant to be with?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Patriciamesser76
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

I am so glad that this site is real and I thank you all for keeping it going

My issue is that I had a great friend in a coworker. The problem is that I have just recently realized that I may have fallen in love with him. Right now tho its killing me because we had an argument and he hasn’t spoken to me in pretty much a month. The thing is it’s breaking my heart because I really do have a love for the man.

I also have another problem all together because I am married to a different man and I’m not sure about how we are going anymore.

I just need to know if the coworker is completely outta my life or not and how he feels about me and what I should do about the situation I find myself in now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am going to say thank you in advance to anyone who maybe able to help me out.

Thank you again.

Darewell9
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 0
      • New Participant
      Credits: 3.00

It is fine if your financial state of planning for the full future. Have a clear sketch of your willing and the alternate activity which make s u happy. Bye

Patriciamesser76
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.00

I am really sorry but you have just confused me. I thank you for replying but I really dont know what you are talking about.

I asked about me starting to talk to a friend again and you mention something about my financial state of planning which is way off of course.

I know that it’s a messed up situation and that I didnt want to put myself there but I just need help and am not sure what to do so please try again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.