Is he my soul mate ?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Is he my soul mate ?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mimilove18
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hello my boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and I don’t get it I’m actually a great woman I climb mountains for him and I really love him I just want to know do we have a blockage or something that stopping our happiness and will he realize he’s wrong and come to me or will he meet somebody else and forget about me

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Dear Mimilove:
        Thank you for posting your question.
        Will my boyfriend return? Will he stay with me? Is there a chakra blockage?

If you are not consistently working with your chakras, they tend to get sluggish and blocked. In general people have lower chakra blocks quite often. My spirit guide directed me towards your solar plexus. This is where our personal power is housed. Have you lost yourself in another’s power play? There is also a weak sacral chakra. This is where our sexuality is found. This is where the right to feel and desire is located. Are you giving too much of yourself away? In giving so much to another, you lose your personal power.
        I feel your passion towards him. It is very strong. His passion towards you is not as strong. The probability of his return is weak. It is less than 45%. If he does return it will be temporary. His desire for another grows stronger than his desire to be with you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.