Increase Eye Dilation, Extremely intense Spiritual Experiences, Esp

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums Increase Eye Dilation, Extremely intense Spiritual Experiences, Esp

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wyskhansyn414
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I Often Experience Extremely Powerful Spiritual Perception.
      Physical Changes of the Body Also Occur Such as an Increase
      In Eye Dilation,Feel the presence or the essence of dead loved ones of People Around me,Even People I don’t even know.
      And The dearly Departed is always someone who later was described As Someone who Loved God With All Their Heart Mind And Soul….People Who are In the same room with me when I am undergoing these expiriences seem to exhibit strange humbleness and humility like behavior,on the verge of tears..My Pupils Dilation Increase is At time so Massive That I Scare Most People …When These Dilations Increase So does This Increase in extrasensory Perception.Animals like Crows and cats Are Constantly Around, Most Dogs Don’t Like me When I’m in such States ,I Despise Primary Evil at a Cellular Level,
      Somestimes but Not very often I do not thirst….6 days was my longest with no liquid at all
      And Hunger Pains are like a warm stone in my Stomach Releasing warm Waves of Energy.
      One Expirience I thought I was going to Die When suddenly I Could Feel My Body Working ,My Blood Literally scrapping against the interial Wall inside my Veins traveling,My Eyes would Click when I Blinked
      My Organs, Glucose Reserve ,Adrenal Gland
      And The List Goes On….
      SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME OR FOR ME OR BECAUSE OF ME IDK …HELP HELP HELP…

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I just saw this story the other day: Dale, the founder of LifeLeap, almost got arrested by a police officer for dilated eyes. The officer assumed he was on some drug and Dale had to explain this was a result of meditation, reaching altered states of consciousness. So what you are experiencing is not unique to you. Feeling the presence of dead ones, animals reacting to you, influences others with your energy: these are all things I have experiencing. I suggest getting some training to learn how to understand and manage your experiences. It’s offered on this website. Here is an article I found on psychic sensitivity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.