In search of guidance and help

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions In search of guidance and help

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by loveangel811.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

loveangel811
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 7
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hello. Hope everyone is having a good day, my name is Brianna.. I’ve been single for a little over 2 years now.. Recently this Valentine’s Day, my child’s father (Hampton) took me by surprise and bought me roses, my favorite chocolate, and a singing dancing bear with a card. The day after it was an incident with our child in the ER.. He got upset with a conversation he saw via my Facebook between me and someone I knew from school. In asking why’d he care, he said that it was the way that I used to talk to him..(he looked sad) however he later texted me and before the convo ended he said and I quote ” listen I have major problems in my life I can’t include anybody in especially u hell I don’t even want to be included in it but I made a choice I have to live with”. He one day stopped by and his face was flushed red.. Long story short he told me he had an baby on the way.. She was supposed to get an abortion but did not.. His mother is not yet aware of the situation.. I won’t lie even though it’s not my business since we are not together, I was little hurt.. He began to tear up.. I asked him to leave.. I was to bring my daughter over that Monday coming which just passed this week (a few days ago) he asked if I’d come in.. I did but I gave him a card that I filled out (?not my feeling on the issue but my hopes he becomes better and congratulations to them) and gave him along with it some old pictures back.. We ended up trying to have a discussion all I could see was hurt, anger, worry and sadness on him.. I ended up finding out his mom told him he couldn’t live there so I have no idea where he stays.. We talked briefly and since I was feeling myself get emotional I felt best it was time to go.. While leaving it sounded like he started throwing stuff.. He then came outside and asked what I wanted from him. I told him nothing and that was a conversation not to have around our child. What is he feeling at this time.. If and I stress if either of us wanted the relationship back what could be done or how could I or he increase the chances of getting back together??

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I found this. It might help you: https://www.lifeleap.org/grow/bring-back-my-ex/

loveangel811
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thank you very much, I’ll be checking it out. Any idea of where he’s staying?

loveangel811
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

And if he even cares about me??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.