I'm a newbie!

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone I'm a newbie!

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by svrangerchrista.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

svrangerchrista
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 21
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 35.00

I’m glad to be a part of this community!
      If anyone wants to help me out, please message me, and maybe I can help you in return. I need to learn some more skills first though!

Lulu1979
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 1.00

What are you needing to learn….maybe I can help….just message back and I’ll see what I can do….
        Live, Love, Laugh
        Lulu

tmlewis7
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 5
          • Replies: 16
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 30.00

Welcome svrangerchrista, It’s amazing how we get drawn to this site. I have only been here a couple days and can see that there is a ton of help here. I started a couple features that is available and the information and tools are great.

I am a good listener and can feel thoughts, emotions , and other stuff. Not sure what your strength is but helping one another would be great.

Please know that I don’t normally reach out like this but am taking a chance here. I am a solitary person and I keep a very small group of friends.

Chatting would be great. Would be nice to talk to someone that has the same beliefs.

Have fun with your training you’re going to love it.

svrangerchrista
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

I want to learn everything. and I mean EVERYTHING.
            I know one person can’t teach me everything I need to know, but that’s why I’m in this community, right?

Some of my problems include financial, professional direction, family relationships, lack of romantic relationships, and wondering about my future.

Thanks for the comment!

tmlewis7
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Topics: 5
              • Replies: 16
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 30.00

I couldn’t have said it better. I can’t count how many sites I have visited. Each site has taught me one thing or another. When it comes to learning I just can’t get enough.

My friends have started asking me what I am doing because they are noticing a change in me. I am only too happy to tell them. I think just searching for help and answers changes the energy around you. It’s a good start and a good motivator.

Cheers to learning & growing!!!

svrangerchrista
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★
                • Topic Author

What are you needing to learn….maybe I can help….just message back and I’ll see what I can do…. Live, Love, Laugh Lulu

I am very excited of all the possibilities. To start, how do you know what gifts you even have? Or if it’s on a scale, which ones are easier for you?

svrangerchrista
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★
                  • Topic Author

I couldn’t have said it better. I can’t count how many sites I have visited. Each site has taught me one thing or another. When it comes to learning I just can’t get enough.
                  My friends have started asking me what I am doing because they are noticing a change in me. I am only too happy to tell them. I think just searching for help and answers changes the energy around you. It’s a good start and a good motivator.
                  Cheers to learning & growing!!!

Ok this is so weird, but guess what? After I made this post I got 6-7 companies interested in hiring me. I’m loving the energy surrounding me since I joined the group. I feel, happy? I haven’t felt that way in a long time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.