I didn't really wanna ask…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions I didn't really wanna ask…

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Syn.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Syn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 12
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 28.00

But I am precognitive and it alerts me to future issues mostly.

I get the sense me and my husband are about to split up. But I don’t have a huge grasp on my ability. So all I have is a sense something big is about to happen and it feels negative. So can anyone confirm or deny this for me? Any information can help. It will also help me to see how accurate I actually am.

Atof_06
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 3
        • New Participant
        Credits: 6.00

Hi Syn, I get those feelings about things as well. You may want to talk to your husband to see if there is something he is dealing with. We tend to think of the worst possible outcome when it is usually something that we need to be aware of. I am thinking that it is not a split between you guys but maybe something he needs to get off his chest.

Syn
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Hi Syn, I get those feelings about things as well. You may want to talk to your husband to see if there is something he is dealing with. We tend to think of the worst possible outcome when it is usually something that we need to be aware of. I am thinking that it is not a split between you guys but maybe something he needs to get off his chest.

I really wonder what it could be then…Because if after telling me I have 30 days to find a job or he’s divorcing me what else could he possibly have to say.

Atof_06
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 0
            • Replies: 3
            • New Participant
            Credits: 6.00

That is a very clear statement for him to say. It sounds to me like he is struggling financially and doesn’t know how to use words to tell you. Therefore, he has used an ultimatum to clarify his concerns with you. His time frame is likely for you to meet if you decide he does need your help financially. Perhaps the two of you need to have a discussion about your finances. I do believe you may be able to come to a mutual understanding if your approach is handled delicately.

Syn
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

That is a very clear statement for him to say. It sounds to me like he is struggling financially and doesn’t know how to use words to tell you. Therefore, he has used an ultimatum to clarify his concerns with you. His time frame is likely for you to meet if you decide he does need your help financially. Perhaps the two of you need to have a discussion about your finances. I do believe you may be able to come to a mutual understanding if your approach is handled delicately.

well here’s to hoping then because I don’t know what else to do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.