Husband passed on 6.1.19

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Husband passed on 6.1.19

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cpemberton
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My husband Scott passed away on 6.1.19. Is there anyone that can relay the message that the kids and I love him very much and miss him dearly? I also would like to know if he is here with us as a spirit or has he crossed over to heaven. Can you ask if he has any message for me and the kids? I just want to know he is fine. If there is anything he wants to tell about what caused his accident would be good. I am just list without him and just getting the message to him would be helpful.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Question: Can you ask if he has any message for me and the kids? I just want to know he is fine.
        First, I sense your deep sorrow and loss. I send you my love and comfort of the Universe to assist in your healing.
        Your beloved is free of all worldly restrictions. He is loving energy that surrounds and assists you in your daily living. Watch and listen for the shimmering light that shines through a window; the butterfly that lingers unusually long on a flower before you; the lights that flicker…etc. As spirit we have free flowing energy and can navigate without effort throughout dimensions and time. There is no time. There are limits. There is no body that restricts.
        I drew some cards, and the card of transmutation jumped out of the deck! The Benevolent Ones (4) say that transmutation is synonymous with celebration. Your husband is rejoicing in his new form. The number four is present with this card. Four: The Perfect Balance-Balance offers the window of opportunity to claim harmony in all aspects of your life. The number ten is the energy of this reading. Ten: Continuity of Infinite Creation. “When the ability to release the need to “know” the answer to everything with the brain comes forward you are then blessed with the gift of infinite creation. Clarity comes when we release the need to know.
        Your husband wants you to know that he is near you. “Do not doubt”, he says. “My beloved I am with you still. Look to the stars and know I am there, at the same time I am with you. I sense our last touch (I saw a hand reaching out to touch another). I embrace you still but not as I did before. My “embrace” is that of energy…the energy of love, joy, laughter…all in one…I want you to sense it…that is me…sending an “embrace”. He keeps showing me and sending me the energy of the ten (10). All is healed. All is whole. I am complete. There is no more pain.

Question: If there is anything he wants to tell about what caused his accident would be good.
        The energy of this questions is nine- Transcendent Transformation
        The wake-up call has arrived and you are ready to dance with the transformation of your physical nature. You are a transcendent being and you are able to enter into the alchemical transformation of your life. Apply the gift of transcendent transformation to everything you are doing. Allow yourself the spaciousness to remember that you are able to both materialize and dematerialize! Relax and allow yourself to enter into the co-creative realms beyond this world and re-discover your life experience from here.

I believe he is trying to say all is well with him and his new form brings new beliefs and all is forgiven of what happened.
        Other than the energy of ten, there was silence on this question, thus I shuffled my cards for an answer. Several cards jumped out of the deck and fell to the floor, with one card falling in the right corner of my desk in darkness. Either someone fell accidently without warning, and someone is hiding the truth…or the answer to this question is not available for our review.
        I then heard the words OSHA, scaffolding, ladders…maybe a safety issue that was neglected or not fixed. I heard, “Timing is everything”.

I pray this brings you peace and comfort. I send you love.

Cpemberton
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Thank you. As you mentioned I held my husband’s hand at the hospital continuously while in ICU. He was there due to a motorcycle accident. I love him so very much and want him to know that and that I will never stop loving him. I also want him to know I will do my best to make him proud of how I raise our children. I will do my best to provide for them and keep them on the correct path to reach their goals. Can you also ask him is there anything that he wants me to tell them other than He loves them and is with them. I have told them that he will always love and be with them. Can he hear me when I talk to him and if so, is it okay for me to do so? I dont want it to make him feel sad. It just helps me to tell him I love him and miss him and that I will be strong for our family, etc. I will talk to him more if he likes. I really miss him and love him. Knowing that he is not in pain, he is happy and he is with us helps. Can you ask is he with Aunt Jackie?
          I know this is a lot to ask you to relay or ask questions to him but I really do appreciate it. My husband was my world and it is so very hard without him but I will not quit being the best I can for our children.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

I get a sense he can hear you some, but he is also still coming to grips with what has happened. Not that he’s suffering, just still try to understand where he is and how everything works. It might take a while to get solid messages from him. But, I do get stubborn sense that he wants you to start focusing more on the rest of your life and the kids. He has a very practical way of looking at it. He doesn’t want you to hold onto him for years. Many of those in spirit are the opposite, but not him. He has a strong sense or what’s right and wrong about him. You being happy is his first priority. Also, from him, but also from a general psychic sense, I keep seeing some type of small business around you, or some type of home-based job? Seems like you have a good knack for this type of thing. Is this something you are currently doing?

MelindaR
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 3
              • Replies: 163
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 337.01

I called Scott forward and heard this message:
              There was a blessed union between us, and it continues to be. You were the love of my life. It seems so funny that from where we started, we grew to be so close. The silly jokes we told still make me laugh.
              We were like one soul. As one we were. Deeply in love and understanding each other beyond most couples. I regret not every moment I spent with you.
              I know how much you miss me. I miss my earthly body but in a different way that you might think. In my spirit body there are no restrictions as there were on planet Earth.
              Children, stand with your mother. Assist her in daily chores. Mom needs your help. Remember to hug her often. Kiss her lovely, kind hands for me. Do your homework, and don’t hassle your mom about it. Focus on your education.
              I thank you for choosing me as your partner (a partner in crime…haha!). Remember that my energy continues to be with you. I hope you sense and embrace it.
              From spirit to you:
              Joy comes from the little things we do each day. Take care of yourself. Spend time taking care of you. You have always done more for others than yourself. It is now time to focus more on you. During this grieving/healing time add rose petals to your bath. Journal and Scott will come through in your writing. It might not happen the first time you write, but he will come through.
              PS: I asked if he is with Aunt Jackie, he said she greeted him. They are not actually together as each transitioned differently.

I send you my deepest love,

Melinda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.