Husband passed away

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Husband passed away

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Dale.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pixie87
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

My amazing husband passed away three weeks ago, I’m now left alone, trying to pick up the pieces, wondering WHY. Is he watching over me? Does he know the pain I feel without him?

Pixie87
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 6.00

My amazing husband passed away three weeks ago, I’m now left alone, trying to pick up the pieces, wondering WHY. Is he watching over me? Does he know the pain I feel without him?
        My birthdate is 11/25/1968

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I’m so sorry for you. I can only imagine how painful this must be. Yes, I sense he is really there. The two of you have an incredible bond. I see a cat (or small) dog around you that seems to feel your pain, and wants to comfort you, although it too could be in spirit. I’m sensing your husband is still coming to grips with the transition. Give it some time and he might show up with little messages, in dreams. I keep seeing him fiddling with something with his hands. I sense this is comforting for him. You have to take care of yourself. Friends, nature, exercise, being around new positive people. Don’t be shy about counseling or maybe talking to Dale about this (see link above). Focus on healing. You may not ever get over this, but it can be better. How you experience it can change. I strongly suggest meditation (the program offered here) or get it somewhere else. This might be the only thing which truly helps. If you fight, it will get better.

Dale
          Keymaster
          Teacher
            • United States
              Credits: 823.00

Topic moved!

- Dale Sellers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.