hi id like some advice and a reading

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions hi id like some advice and a reading

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by michellelee.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

michellelee
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

where to start my partner is going through a very bad depressive patch and has loads on there plate we had a massive argument thus resulting in them calling it a day for weeks they where cold and distant towards me every time i mentioned this resulted in me having a go on there back constantly which was never the case . We have argued loads in the past but they always messaged me a day or day and a half later, this time nothing ive contacted them with no response ..I decided to write a letter express my feelings but never intended it to be posted unfortunately someone took it from my room and must have put a stamp on and posted it as i got a very nasty text off them resulting there family opening it and now there sister isnt impressed with them , I have contacted again explaining what must have happened only to be told i don’t believe you leave me alone which i have respected.. My questions is do they actually hate me that much? if they will ever contact me again? will we get back together? and how long will it take? id appreciate your honesty even if it does hurt with the outcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.