Help with telepathy connection

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Help with telepathy connection

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

debug11
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Hello,
      A year ago I woke up feeling intense pain from someone random, felt like the person went through a breakup or something to do with a strong emotional pain. I had no clue who it was but I felt sad for this person so I sent them some healing energy I also visited their aura and I picked up on some things like it is a man and also he is likely to be into arts and/or something to do with technical things, I saw a carousel. Couple of times this same energy seems to connect with me telepathically, i am unsure whether he is consciously doing this or unconsciously. So forward to the present day, I wake up yesterday and I can’t stop thinking about this energy its completely filled my mental space nearly like intense telepathy. I tried to clear my mind but nothing helps. I am wondering if you can help me figure out, who is he and what does he want? Please note I have never met this person or if i did i haven’t spoke to him else I would know already through interaction who he is and what he wants. My best description of him is what I saw in his energy.
      Thank you so much in advance for your insights.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

As I focus in, I’m getting it’s probably a past life thing. There is much evidence to suggest that past lives do exist, including some major research from universities. From my exploration, it seems we tend to travel in groups, from lifetime to lifetime. My intuitive sense is this person is attached to you from a previous time, so there still remains a connection. When you are connected to someone in this way, you tend to track their emotions, thoughts, and experiences. Trust me, I’ve been through it myself before and it can be a pain. For breaking connections like this, it’s too involved for me to go into this here. Cord cutting rituals, simple visualizations, burning sage – none of these methods really go deep for most people. You’ll tend to get limited results, if any. Dale provides detailed training for this exact thing in his psychic training course, the Mastery Program on this site. If you are serious about doing something about it, or understanding it more, see the details of the online course.

debug11
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 6.00

Thank you so much FionaM for this insight. It does seem like a karmic bond, I do have some techniques I could attempt with this kind of thing but I will check the course you recommended.

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Super. Remember, you can still keep the psychic sensitivity. Don’t shut it down altogether. Just learn to get better control over it. And this is completely doable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.