Health

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Tamison.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matt1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Will things be ok

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

My 1st initial reaction to your question Matt1, is probably not if your only going to rely on someone else’s opinion of whether your going to be ok or not. Psychic sensory training to me seems more geared toward the person whom is trying to train their senses and to study what they are sensing off you then to validate if they were right or not by asking you questions. Only you can be the judge of if things are ok or not.
        What are you doing to turn the odds in your favor in relation to the question you asked? Such as if you want a specific job, are you taking classes to learn more about and gain experience? What or how much knowledge do you have in the area that it pertains to? What actions are you taking mentally, physically and emotionally to change it so it can be in the ok realm ?
        This would be like an overweight person, even though their intent is in the right area, wanting to loose weight to gain or have better health but all they do is think and ponder about exercising but sit on the couch feeding their face while watching tv. They don’t do anything to incorporate physical exercise, or better nutritional habits into their daily life. And I’ve read there is a new kind of training to think yourself thin, but more power to them if that is all they need. Cause it took me 2 1/2 years to loose 85lbs of studying, daily exercising and learning more about diets …..and as an added benefit I also lost the need for BP and other medications. The negative side to all this, I’ve had to buy a whole new wardrobe. Yet, I also learned how to better manage money , how to shop off the discount rack and how much fun shopping can be while incorporating all the walking as being included in my total daily exercise requirements. 🙂
        Hope this helps, and may you find the answers that you seek.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.