Getting commitment

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Getting commitment

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Chcook.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shantelove
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

HOW COULD I GET THE COMMITMENT I WANT FROM THE MAN I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE With

Chcook
      Basic Member
        • Japan
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 12
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Shantelove,

I am sorry to report the outlook is rather grim from your current vantage point. Success for you will require open-mindedness and new approaches.

The two of swords in your past position shows your attempt to balance the wills of the relationship have been tedious. You are in a stalemate and need to take off the hoodwink to find a new path.

The five of swords in your spread may indicate a potential defeat, or perhaps equally as bad that victory can be obtained through force, but only in shaming your love. Such a victory would likely only be temporary.

The theme of balance is strong in your spread as it revealed the two of pentacles, wands, and swords. The challenge was temperance. If the conflict is resolvable, and I am not certain it is, you need to come to terms with your partners insecurity and find a way to moderate it. You must balance not only the opposing wills in your relationship but also balance within yourself. Instead of seeing temperance as a challenge see it as an opportunity. For if you find balance in your own life then you can find the axis munde–the world pillar to balance your universe. As above so below.

Finally the seven and four of cups in your spread offer additional points of conflict. Like the moon in the two of swords, your fantasies and dreams are running away with you. Unlike the protagonist in the four of cups–you cannot ignore the severity of your situation. Unlike the dreamer of the seven of cups–you must not succumb to illusion dreams and temptation.

Wake up! You are on a precipice! Those are not batons in your hands but long swords. Remove the blindfold. Seriously assess your situation and try not to act to rashly. Your victory here requires a novel approach and you need to open your intuition and your heart to find it.

—–

Prognostications and precision may vary. See an actual psychic for details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.