Finances

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dswan47
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I broke my patella back in August of 2018, i do have a current lawsuit going on for that, do you see me winning my lawsuit? an ifso will it be soon

jwalk415
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 16
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 40.00

I’m not a psychic but I hope you get the resolution you deserve and soon. More importantly, I hope that you are 100% healed from such a serious injury. Best wishes.

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Dearest Dswan47:

Thank you for the honor of this reading. I send you love and hugs.
          I hear yes when I ask the question to the Universe. Yes, you will win the lawsuit. I hear it will be in 3-7 months. The probability that the lawsuit will conclude by the end of 2019 is 75%.

The energy of the reading is 7-Claiming your power! Only you can claim that which is yours. This ties well with the answer from the Universe that you will win the lawsuit. It is time for you to remember how strong you are. The time to let go of fear is now. Claim peace and tranquility.
          We are feminine and masculine. In taking back your power, you assert your masculinity and take charge like a power broker. You are not alone and never have been and never will be. Ask and help is on its way.
          It is time for you to heal not only your body, but your mind and spirit. Take time for quietness and stillness. Commit to one practice…yoga, walking, prayer, and peacefulness will return with ease.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.