Family problems!

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Family problems!

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by popypop.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thuyoanh21
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

A few weeks ago, I made a mistake by acting irrational and blaming my family members. My younger got mad because it was childish and decided to stop talking to me. Ever since then I have been really depressed and haven’t really sleep. I don’t want her to just stop talking to me but she won’t accept my apology. I have been giving her space but I don’t know should I reach out to her. Can you help me with this situation?

popypop
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 16
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 18.00

Look at her picture and send her I love you both with your mind and as a banner from your third eye to hers. Follow with please forgive me. Do this whenever you think about her. Lighting a blue candle for communication while you do this will help also. Perhaps a knob candle and do this 7 days meditating until the knob is gone every day. It usually works to open communication.

thuyoanh21
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

I apologize but it wasn’t sincere enough. I was wondering if it would help if I send her an email and tell her how I feel. Do you see a possibility of us talking again? Even though she say she won’t ever speak to me for a very long time.

popypop
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

I see that a phone call would be better. After 7 days of the blue knob candle. Picture you apologizing her accepting you two hugging etc. For 7 days. One knob a day. That should soften her heart.

popypop
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★

I see that a phone call would be better. After 7 days of the blue knob candle. Picture you apologizing her accepting you two hugging etc. For 7 days. One knob a day. That should soften her heart. Also you can start a honey jar if you want. It sweetens people to you that may be mad at you. Take your names and put them in a jar with honey. Burn the blue candle on top of it for 7 days. It will help trust me. After 7 days then call her.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.