Desperate need for answers

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Desperate need for answers

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Rainydays5.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

When am I ever going to get pregnant

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting it could be a while, but you can change this. Focus on better diet and emotional healing.

Shapinkk
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

Hello,when do you see me&the love of my life who was never my boyfriend the whole 8 years ive known him finally be together &share life&our love together?

tkstardom
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 1
            • New Participant
            Credits: 4.00

Hi I would like to ask this same question also. I lost mine now late 40’s while dealing with war time it seemed ex husband couldn’t have children they said but later he was able with an immigrant and out of hate named first one after my dead son. this soldier serves our country neo nazi it is sick. I am a known person now and older and would like to know if I will ever meet the one who is perfect for my industry as an artist and ever have my own family. I am already being abused and neglected by such coming home from my extended family already even though I have disabilities I am okay in that area and a catch. Gorgeous also. Who is my star soulmate now it was supposed to be someone else actually I am gifted so we were almost in each other arms and we were supposed to have a little girl but my star dreams it was taken away and he had it with someone else ( immigrant who is just rediculous in the industry I have great resume and could bring something to the table). How can such force of evil again take my to be future universal child from me and plant it in another wrong woman. how can I destroy it and change things. they are not meant to be. So now who is perfect for me although I do like all the men attention but if so I would like the income that the fame comes with. I am stuck between past and my awesome future …cause I was injured and served. what is the path. thanks my birthday was august 28

Rainydays5
            Basic Member
              • Replies: 7
              • New Participant
              Credits: 9.00

What can you tell me about the future of me and Thomas ? My birthday is 11/09 and his birthday is 7/19

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.