Defeated ready to walk.

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Defeated ready to walk.

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

Im defeated. I have not heard from Mark and dont know what is going on with him…. No explination…. No denial, no admittance
      I am ready to walk out. What else can I do? I wish I knew if he is ok. What now?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I don’t think anyone can tell you what to do. I would suggest giving it some time to see how things play out. My sense is that you are getting inaccurate information. There is some immaturity going on within him and there could be some boundary issues with other women, but I don’t get a sense this is final. I still seem him caring about you and possibly willing to make things work. I would suggest doing some work on yourself to get control of your emotions and thinking. I’m not saying it’s easy to for you to deal with this, but if you are’t careful you could cause more of a problem with this situation. It has a chance of getting better, but you could kill this chance if you aren’t careful.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 26.00

I totally get that and am completely aware of this… He and I have a 23 yr history and the last 6 months I have had more trust and patients than i have ever had between us. I know My actions are in question, When you have been on an emotional rollercoaster ride and the emotional ride is not always my ride and its 6 months of it perspective begins to fade. I cant even get a clear focus on what I need to work on…. As far as what I am doing in my life everyday I am doing what I need I dont know what he needs because who he really is and who he has been are so different…. If he is in fact using heroin then I need to get him help I am not equipped to help with that. I have always had and am developing my own intuitive gifts that is what brought me here. So I am not particularly worried about the woman in his life… What tou feel makes sense indeed the fact he is likely living with her has REALLY crossed a boundary but Im not worried so much because the lack of her in his life is probably not that she isnt in his life rather she has no significance…So that aspect of her does not worry me. What does worry me is….. For him to be with this woman means there is most likely drugs involved… She is exactly what he does NOT like in a woman…. So his own standards here and elsewhete in his life have been altered enough for concern.. What do I need to work on? I cant change what hes doing I know that. So what should I be doing to make this positive…. And how should i handle the drug concern? If its ignored Im pretty sure it could kill him. I appreciate all the education and guidance I get here. All my posts are really looking for one thing ….. What can i do to keep him while making sure he doesnt kill himself with drugs? What do i need to change? By the way its strange to get thus today….. We decided we needed to decide how we are going to move forward he says hes coming home but he said that 9 times. You said before i shouldnt back away and leave him be …. What can i do that will be best for us?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.