Damaged

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by loveangel811.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dianac
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Good Evening, my emotional state is so damaged and hurt that I am pushing my boyfriend further and further away because I’ve been so hurt by Him which is hard for me to work on myself and trust him again. I’m so insecure and have no confidence and I hate this feeling because I feel I lost myself. I want to gain that strength back and save my relationship. I know the subconscious is very powerful but how can I control my emotions and think positive when I’m so damaged and hurt? I want to fix my life, be happy and have peace of mind I crave those emotions and feelings so bad but how. I pray a lot I’m very spiritual and yet my faith is not strong enough because I’m so frustrated. I read your article over and over again I want to get back to a happy and fulfilling relationship. Please what should I do please help me! I cry everyday I would love to smile again.

loveangel811
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 4.00

Maybe you could tell him what you need in order to have trust restored.. Let his actions speak.. Acknowledge his efforts so he knows you notice.. Gaining trust back is no easy task.. I pray your heart heals ( no psychic just sending kind words) ❤️

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.