Confused and Hurt

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Confused and Hurt

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BrownEyes99
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 11.00

Recently I just moved cross country from DC/VA to Utah. Just started a new part time job, met Joe there , born March 21, 1976. I was born April 19, 1980. We instantly connect but now he acts cold toward me without giving us a chance and just wondering what is going on. I’ve been pretty patient and have self esteem but now it’s leaving me insecure.

lightgiver10_14
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 6
        • New Participant
        Credits: 8.00

Hi browneyes99 , I feel like you should try to talk with him and if doesn’t want to talk then don’t worry about it, instead worry about yourself and what makes you feel happy like drawing or listening to music. I know that there will be a guy coming into your life that will make you feel good about yourself. But in the mean time you don’t have to wait on a guy , just don’t anybody actions affect how you feel emotionally. Thanks for posting and I hope this is helpful for you ! 🙂

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a psychic sense this is a hit and run. Chances are slim of him coming back around. Please try to learn from this and keep you physical boundaries up the next time you “connect” with someone. Make them prove to you it goes deeper than a physical attraction. Watch out for the “roamers.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.