Confused.

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by chrismarch.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sofia553
    Basic Member
      • Sweden
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: -1.00

So,my oldest son whos 9 recently started in a new school. A school for children with special needs. Before that, we had several meetings with the principal of that school to decide wheather our son should start there or not. Now, ive had this odd feeling that this principal might be flirting with me or might even be attracted to me. During the very first meeting there was a very intense prolonged eye contact and then he gave me this smirk. I have felt his spirit near me in my home. He seems very happy every time he see me at the school and ive noticed that he does not behave this way with any other parents. I live with my sons father and as far as i know, the principal is married with children or atleast was married . He does not have a ring on his finger anymore. Ill admit i am very attracted to him aswell but i am also not hoping for anything. Although I do not like this secretive behaviour. So my question is.

IF he is attracted to me and flirting with me, then WHEN and how is he going to tell me about it? If he ever will i mean or maybe this will be all over and forgetten soon.

chrismarch
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 10
        • New Participant
        Credits: 20.00

in all honesty i am getting this as once sided. when i say this i mean that i am not seeing him liking you as you say. his personality is very open. I guides are telling me that you need to reevaluate yours and you fathers son relationship. you are not happy in the relationship but you just want to be with him for your son. You will be going into a transitional phase in your life. please think everything out before you do something you will regret.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.