Breakup

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by ziggywilson.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ziggywilson
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

basically split with my girlfriend i basically took her for granted also had a cannabis problem she says she dont love me no more but im pretty sure thats not true…or is it?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

My psychic impression is that she still does care, but is hesitant to take you back. Your only chance is to make some changes in your life, and offer proof that you have changed. Check out an addition program. Try to understand why you have issues with weed, and try to resolve these. Shower her with appreciation. It feels like you still have a chance, but you will have to make changes fast and prove it to her! She’s ambitious – I see her doing something like healthcare of counseling. What are her goals for her life?

ziggywilson
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

She blocked me on everything so im not sure how im supposed to shower her with appreciation? she never really said what her goals are in life,,She wanted me to marry her i know that much she also said to me she wish she met me earlier and it was me that fathered two of her 4 children…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.