Another psychic said

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Another psychic said

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Jrose35.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Amberd
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

This seems like a legitimate source so I want to check on information i got from another psychic. She said my boyfriend who ive been with many years is my soulmate and we have opportunity for marriage but she said there is a woman near my boyfriend and there are strong feelings. Is this psychic right and whos got feelings him or her? Psychic said i can make sure we are together but wont say how. Can you tell what i need to do the pic is my bf

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a sense this a scam psychic. About 99% are these days. Telling you that you can make sure you will stay together is an unrealistic claim, and a red flag. Ask her what ideas she has to guarantee this and I bet you’ll get a rant about removing negative energy, removing a curse, spiritual cleansing, burning candles, etc. And she’ll probably do it for the cheap price of $5000. If I seem a little sensitive about this type of thing, it’s because I’ve seen so many people get ripped off with these scams. On top of that, it makes it difficult the good psychics to be trusted by anyone. Let us know how you make out.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          Credits: 26.00

She didnt guarantee our relationship she said we have an opportunity she was careful to say it isnt a guarantee but an opportunity. I was hoping maybe you would pick up on something of your own concerning this. Is there a woman near him? Do you pick up anything about what i can do to strengthen our relationship?

Muptonaz
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Topics: 26
            • Replies: 20
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 26.00

Sorry i should clarify I got a similar answer from a psychic recently but she didnt say we had a guarantee but there was an open opportunity is how she put it.

Amberd
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 2
              • Replies: 2
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 5.00

No mine pretty much guaranteed it if I would fix my stuff but wouldnt say how thats why i was askin yall about it they always sayin how you need their help but wont tell how

FionaM
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
              I've Donated »
                • United States
                • Topics: 4
                • Replies: 587
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                Credits: 742.00

Amberd: There are some great psychics out there, and even some that aren’t from LifeLeap. When I psychically focused in on this “psychic” though, I did get a sense of bad motivations: thirst for money, over-complicate the situation to get as much money as possible, etc. I could be wrong, but I would suggest finding someone else. You are welcome to post your questions here. And remember, the only guarantee in life is that there are no guarantees. Anyone who guarantees something like this is generally either naive or manipulative.

Jrose35
                Participant
                Basic Member
                  • Canada
                  • Topics: 7
                  • Replies: 7
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 15.00

I got scammed big time financial wise by one of the psychic websites but yet lots of their predictions have been very slowly coming true regarding my friend Josh’s spouse being extremely jealous of me and that I should not trust her motives.I believe theres some great psychics out there just find ones who don’t break your wallet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.