Angels and Spirit guides VS Mental disorder?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Angels and Spirit guides VS Mental disorder?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by marpet0805.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

marpet0805
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

It has been in my mind for months and weeks and i still cant connect or hear. Ok, to begin with, i am born with AD-HD and autism which makes it practically impossible for me to meditate or even quiet my mind for 2 seconds. 1 single thought goes in my mind and my head explodes and i can’t quiet my mind. People have connected with their angels and guides easily, but no one has ever mentioned people with mental disorder. i feel like there is a constant battle between my dis-functional brain and divine guidance. i have asked for help a million times but i feel like i am alone and not even guides can help me or angels….or even god.
      i have searched up for free psychic question sites but everyone just wants money, and i can’t say to my parents that i would like to get a question from one of those sites (i am 18 but still goes to school and live with my parents) because they would then think i am even more crazy that they would take me to the hospital. (they are non-believers)
      People says that i am a ”retard” and i am not a real human, my past is dark… i wanna connect with angels and guides but i really don’t know how to….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.