A possible reconciliation or deeper commitment?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions A possible reconciliation or deeper commitment?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello.

My dob is 01 June 1994. I wish to know if I have a future with the barrister I have been in touch since March 2016. Things are very very slow between us. It seems he does have an interest but will he be back with a deeper commitment?

Thanks.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I don’t get a sense he has a strong desire to strengthen the relationship with you. You could give it some time or start putting your energy towards meeting someone who will appreciate and respect you more.

Also, be careful about comprising your dignity in your professional life. I get a psychic pull towards you being involved in some questionable practices which could hurt you in the long run.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Yes you are very right. Indeed I had to recently resign from my job after being blamed for theft and inappropriate conduct towards a married colleague. This has left me very disturbed and now I decided to continue my higher studies next year instead of working.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.