X Factor Audition

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions X Factor Audition

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’ve been at the X Factor before. I have passed once the pre-auditions and went to the capital of my country for the audition with judges. There were 3 judges. Now there are 4. Two years ago I got 1 yes and 2 no’s. It wasn’t fair and I’m not saying this because I felt offended. Now my audition is in 11 July 2017, in the morning or afternoon in the “worst” case. Will I get 4 answers of yes?
      My birthdate: 10 June 2000
      Thank you a lot (:

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

Sounds really cool! Think positive!

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 3.00

I feel like you kinda let your guard down after passing the pre evaluations and it may have caused some overconfidence on your part this time around where you may of let your guard down by not focusing on practicing and getting better. I feel like you feel that you already have it and you should just win when really there is alot that going into it like art and skills that need to be trained and practiced. I feel that you should be prepared to put on your best performance and don’t get caught up in feeling like its all going to be automatically better when it’s about performance and practice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.