Would love guidance….

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Would love guidance….

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Trying not to worry about My business and my finances but now that I am on my own I worry about being able to provide for my three children. In a relationship now and would be embarrassed to ask him for help , I am too proud. Just wondering if I am at the right place. Thanks.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Please be a little more clear and specific about what your question is so that we can hopefully give you some insight.

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 123
          • Replies: 123
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

i want nothing more than to be able to succeed in my business i have been running it for almost six years but now that i am separated and hopefully divorced soon i am hoping that i will continue to support myself and three children without the support from anyone else i dont want to fail and possibly not be able to provide for kids and keep a roof over their head i am a very positive believer and so far i have been okay but i wonder sometimes

i am a professional photographer, i love what i do and feel i live the dream of working for myself at something i am strongly passionate about i hope this makes sense 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.