worried and dont no wat to do

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions worried and dont no wat to do

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by dan196973.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dan196973
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 15
      • Replies: 32
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

hello my name is daniel i am an alchoic and also have a anxiety disder witch i am on disability for i dont have alot of money anyway guess ill start here first my mom and dad both passed away and gave me there house anyway they owed back bills so i lost the house so my brother and sister inlaw own sum property and and a house my girlfriend moved in first and was renting it me and her have not been geting along so in a few weeks shes moving out she wants me to move with her but i personaly dont no if that would b a good idea anyway my brother wants to sell me the house witch i can not afford and he said they are going to sell it in about 2 years nomatter what they also own a small peice of property on the other side of the road from the house i bought a small house trailer and put it on the property with his permission i ask him if he will sell that property to me he said no does any1 thnk they will change there mind and let me stay in the trailer and hopefully sell me the small peice of land if not i dont no what to do everything i own is here at this house if i got to move guess id have to sell everything i own and try to find a place to move my trailer on thats the only place i have to live so does any 1 think i shold start selling my stuff and try to find a place to move my trailer or do u think he will let me live in my trailer here im very confused my anxiety is getting the best of me its terrible and i am also working on my alchoal problem i have got to get and stay sober its just making things worse hope sum 1 has an answer thx ur friend dan and may god bless you

Anonymous
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

Hi Daniel,
        I feel as if you are trying so hard to do the right thing and I do feel for you. I feel however you have missed the core element that is creating all this suffering for you. I suggest you work first and foremost on healing that part of you that is anxious. If you can heal your anxiety, you won’t need the alcohol and you will end up with a clear head and can then make the best decisions.
        Find someone to help you to heal your anxiety and let go of all the rest just for now, make this your priority. I feel to do this before you make a decision to buy any land or even think about that right now.
        There is a male who is going to help you with this, but you need to learn to ask for this help, it’s there for you. When I say ask, I mean hand it up to God to show you the way to this one who can help you. Your job then is to follow your gut feeling as it will appear to be a ‘coincidental’ meeting. So try not to make any decisions right now as to your living arrangements, just sleep where you need to sleep but don’t be attached to it or concerned, in time that will work out just fine for you. Hand it over to God to get you the help you need for your anxiety and all will be well. You will not only heal this Daniel, but I get goosebumps knowing you will end up helping others on this same boat. You’re on an amazing journey. Just ask soul to guide you and get your head out of the way.

dan196973
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 15
          • Replies: 32
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

thank you very much and im going to work on my anxiety thanks again and god bless you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.