Wondering what you see for poor me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Wondering what you see for poor me

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

In terms of love, what do you see for me? For legal reasons i cannot speak to my exfiance Eddy. Prayer has not helped neither has meditation.

I love him so much that i am having trouble getting intimate with other men unless i am drunk (1 man so far, which i regrett) and well i have been struggling to fall out of love.

I have been trying to fall in love again. Alex is a nice person, but my ex made more money and was so very handsome and intelligent. I have been trying to get therepy too. I am trying to get legal advice as well, but thats not my question. I am not asking about medical or legal stuff. I am going to other people about that stuff. I just wish it didn’t have to be this way.

I am always wondering about how my exfiance feels and thinks about me. There never was any violence, but hes so scared that he got an RO. He did it, because of 1 angry email! I feel remorse over it.

When he left me i was so messed up. I am the victim of a Withdrawl Syndrome, meaning that when i went off a pill, i got sick and my ex mistaken that for a serious illness. I am trying to deal with it, but i am so lonely. There was some things i said that sounded a little crazy and ex blabbed it to his parents and they broke off my engagement and then months later was the RO. It was aweful and i still am recovering.

Everyone is very busy, so i am having to deal with it alone. I struggle, because i don’t see any way out! I have also had trouble attracting other men. i want to know if you see any of these issues with my love life going away? I wonder if my exfiance and i will ever make peace? I love him very much.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!

If you can first take time to completely heal yourself, you will feel more hopeful about your future. Love will come to you when you are ready. Each individual is unique, so it really doesn’t help to compare characteristics of someone new to those of someone in your past. If you don’t get involved with anyone until you are feeling better, you will have a better perspective of what you are looking for in a relationship.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.