Wondering???

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Wondering???

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by DebraG.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DebraG
    Lesson 2
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

I am wondering when or if my adult children will leave the nest independently?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m not really getting there is a reason for them to leave, so it may be a while. Of course, you can influence this. I get a psychic sense they are comfortable there, which is something you are partially involved with. I would consider making a plan and start setting more conditions. It could be a gradual progression which could be fair for everyone. Right now, I concerned about you being passive/aggressive because of built up resentment within you. There is a balance between being an enabler and being insensitive. Much of creating a solution here will depend on you and your inner strength. I see that you are now a student in the LMP so you are about to get a whole bunch of tools that will make this much easier for you. The training is slow at first, but then it really picks up rapidly. Do the work in the program and ask for help when you need it. If you do this, you will be a completely different person within months. Maybe you could put this “adult children” situation on hold until you get some work done within yourself.

DebraG
        Lesson 2
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 5
          • Replies: 3
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 1.00

Thank you for giving me some clarity on this situation and my need to continuously work on myself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.