Winston schnauzer dog

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Winston schnauzer dog

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Deb4361
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

While dog sitting my daughters dog he wandered off. We hired 2 dog trackers both tracked him to a road. We have put out a thousand or so flyers. 900 shares. On facebook. He has been in our family since birth and is approximately 13 and a half years old. He is hard of hearing and is partially blind. I know he is alive. Just need help in finding. Him and getting him home. Will winston make it back home. My grand daughter is distraught playing her and winstons song. Wanting to put a picture od her in rhe forest so he can find it and smell her to get home. She says somw nice stranger haa him and is goinf ro being him home. She is 3 and a half years old and suffered feom drug addixtion at birth and winston helped her. Thank you he has been missing since june 5th

Deb4361
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 2
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 0.00

While dog sitting my daughters dog he wandered off. We hired 2 dog trackers both tracked him to a road. We have put out a thousand or so flyers. 900 shares. On facebook. He has been in our family since birth and is approximately 13 and a half years old. He is hard of hearing and is partially blind. I know he is alive. Just need help in finding. Him and getting him home. Will winston make it back home. My grand daughter is distraught playing her and winstons song. Wanting to put a picture od her in rhe forest so he can find it and smell her to get home. She says somw nice stranger haa him and is goinf ro being him home. She is 3 and a half years old and suffered feom drug addixtion at birth and winston helped her. Thank you he has been missing since june 5th

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Any luck yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.