will we make our relationship right again

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions will we make our relationship right again

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Lauri.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jflower20
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

My partner of 5yrs whom I have 2 children with broke up with me very recently, he has been going through a rough time since his father passed a few months ago but now says because we got together so young he says he wants to have fun, since he has been gone I have come to realize a lot, I believe he is lost and he doesn’t really want this because I know he loves me, I guess I just want to know if he is going to come back to me and the kids? And if he believes me when I say I realize my mistakes in the relationship and completely understand he needs to still have fun but understands I don’t want to stop him I want to be by his side and supporting him in life?

Whatsupdoe413
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 2
        • Replies: 9
        • New Participant
        Credits: 47.00

I am in a similar situation after loosing my mother until you have lost a parent child BFF the pain is overwhelming it feels as if you lost your identity while the world goes on everyday you are grieving we are grieving.I hope this makes sense to you .He feels like ge will die next this is part of grief when he calls you pay attention is he grieving talking about his dad or stuck not grieving you will know when he begins to speak of his dad pay close attention he has even backed away from the children you need to speak with a grief counselor or sign up at niefuneral.com they have daily affirmations and what he is going through I am sure there is one where you live you can also try this but our hospice was of no help to me and this is a daily grief support system then you will feel more connected to this experience. You have to remain positive the children are not even reality nownor 6 years just give time and patience do not push the relationship right now he needs time.It’s been 5 months for me yet seem like yesterday anger frustration love hate push pull could of should of would of doesn’t exist.Be paying maybe speak with Dale or one of them about grief it’s very powerful and getting into a group with childcare or at one point bring the children that way you can understand and support its nothing you have done it is a process.You are young he feels as if he is next I hope this make sense when I began grieving I eould say to the caller I.have lost.my mother now is not a good time in the reaction was obvious they had never lost a parent or a child and they reacted as if it didn’t matter and sometimes I would begin to hang up the phone because that to me that was disrespect to my mother she had just been put in the ground in her own and how could they be so callous and cold and uncaring didn’t matter the world doesn’t stop when you lose a loved one

Lauri
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          Credits: 6.00

I dated my ex for almost 4 years. We still love each other but he is confused and scared. We talk about getting back together then he quickly gets scared. I know he is my twin flame. What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.