Will She Come Back in My Life Again?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will She Come Back in My Life Again?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

babloo999
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My name is saraswati chandra birth date is 9th february 1981. I love a girl named surabhi purohit her birth date is 14 november 1990.we were friends.but she stopped talking to me.since a year we have not talked.i miss her a lot everyday. When will she come back in my life and start talking to me again.i love her a lot. I am frustrated now because she never replies to my text messages or calls. I have deep feelings for her and she knows it. Does she have feelings for me. When we will reunite and start talking again liis she also willing to talk to me again

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!

In this case it might be best to openly try to talk to her. You need to know what went wrong in this friendship and why she has been chosing not to respond to your messages. It seems that you have done nothing wrong. It is possible that she became interested in someone else. If this is the case you might need to wait to see if her new relationship will last before you attempt to get back together with her again. If you are willing to be understanding about this there is a chance you could once again be friends.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.