Will my visit to see a former flame be positive?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will my visit to see a former flame be positive?

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by Lizzips.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lizzips
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I haven’t seen him in over 10 years and he’s in a band on tour. I will see him in august perform…he’s married but wanted in the past for me to be with him and he was married to the same woman…he’s quite famous and I’m wondering if he feels the same about me today as i am unable to reach him only by going out to see him on tour…he hasnt responded to instagram msgs though hes busy.. and if I’ll actually get to see him at his shows privately…can someone help with some psychic insight? Thanks

Lizzips
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 1
        • New Participant
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 4.00

I haven’t seen him in over 10 years and he’s in a band on tour. I will see him in august perform…he’s married but wanted in the past for me to be with him and he was married to the same woman…he’s quite famous and I’m wondering if he feels the same about me today as i am unable to reach him only by going out to see him on tour…he hasnt responded to instagram msgs though hes busy.. and if I’ll actually get to see him at his shows privately…can someone help with some psychic insight? Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.