Will my partner overcome his negative feelings

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will my partner overcome his negative feelings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nishma74
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi I’m looking for some guidance on when my partner will overcome his negative state of mind. He is currently struggling and I’m trying to support him but it’s hard for us both. Thank you

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 12
        • Replies: 136
        • Strong Participant
        • ★★★★
        Credits: 180.00

Id like to give you some insight please provide his date of Birth for me as well as his place of Birth time of birth if known 😉
        -Blessings!
        https://aamirnicole.wixsite.com/virgolight

Nishma74
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 3.00

Hi, thank you so much. His name Errol, his dob is 17 April 1964, born in Hackney in London but time unknown. Thank you x x

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Strong Participant
            • ★★★★

I will reply soon 😉
            -Blessings!

Virgo_Guided_By_Light
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Strong Participant
              • ★★★★

From what I’m getting he is a sincere person and has a kind heart however he is also stubborn and has some weakness when it comes to negative thinking.
              He has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. He is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious. Some of his weaknesses include nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.
              He has lots of vitality. He likes public life, he is popular and his company is appreciated. He is balanced, at ease with himself and usually gets on very well with his Parents. He will deny the more irrational qualities of emotions such as jealousy, possessiveness, and fear in an effort to be “above” what they consider “pettiness”. When this goes too far, Lunar Aquarians can be emotionally blocked, distant, and detached.
              Although given to temper tantrums and willful behavior in youth, Moon in Aquarius people often grow up feeling that messy emotions are unappealing. They often pride themselves for being cool-headed, detached, and “above” what they consider the more base emotions. In the process, they can end up alienating others and themselves. Although Lunar Aquarians can be especially adept at understanding others behavior and motivations, they can lose touch with their own simply because they have identified too strongly with what they aspire to be (and these aspirations are often super-human).
              He is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, he has many friends. He is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life to everything he does.
              More of his Weaknesses include that he is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life. He might lack self-confidence and his ideals are not easy to achieve. In love, he is unstable and deceitful or meets people who are like this. I also see a upcoming of jealousy coming on the 16th of this Month when it will be challenging this can be a time when he acts out of proportion or excessively in some manner. Watch for arrogance and has a clouded vision. He may take on more than he can handle. Lack of forethought and not enough prudence could cause problems or setbacks. Success and progress can be had during this transit, but only if he applies moderation to his efforts and he doesn’t force anything or anyone. It is too easy to come across as overbearing at this time for him. He may be restless in physical terms and with regards to his desire nature. He will likely be looking for more from life, but he may have a hard time satisfying his urges if he is impatient. He should be extra cautious with regards to taking physical risks. Also he should try no to expect so much from himself he will set himself up for disappointment. He should consciously slow himself down which can help him to take advantage of the benefits of this transit, which can be an enterprising, bolder, and more confident nature. As I discussed I also see jealousy coming from you on this day towards him (Could be towards anything) . He may more easily have temper tantrums, and might fly off the handle over petty things. Impatience and rushing could make him trip over himself. He might be in a fighting mood and he may stand up for his rights more readily than usual, but beware of the tendency to be insensitive. Most people will not experience these extremes, but this can be a time of increased activity and it can be difficult to be patient. Positively, he can use this time to gather up more courage to do something he has been wanting to do for some time, as this is a time when he is bolder than usual. To be honest with you this is his Nature and as much as you would love him to change his negative thinking I dint feel it will ever go away. Its in his stars. Can he work on it yes but will it ever decease…No. Its part of who he is and if you love him you will have to accept it and maybe find some ways to deal with it. if you would like I can give you a compatibility reading with your Birth date and his. *Please remember the above date so you can expect these things on that day 😉
              -Blessings!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.