Will my ex and I get back together again?when? Does he have feelings for me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will my ex and I get back together again?when? Does he have feelings for me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by NicoleB.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi! I have been having a really hard time lately. I have been through a break up and still have feelings for my ex. I had been to a reader who suggested that this ex was my twin flame and eventually we’d be back together. But my ex doesn’t seem to care about me at all. I’m confused about the reading now. So I just wanted to know if I will get back with my ex and when that would happen? My date of birth is 16 August 1989 and time is 7:35 pm. Plz help me out. I’m really distressed right now. Thank you for all your help and guidance! 😀

NicoleB
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 20
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 15.00

Sometimes guys act like they do not care because they are trying to hide their feelings. If you reach out to him on a light level does he respond?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

On a light level, yes. But if I say anything serious or regarding us… He shuts me out completely n ignores me.

NicoleB
          Lesson 7
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 20
            • Replies: 54
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★
            Credits: 15.00

He might just need time. If you keep it light and try spending time together on a easy level then it might help warm him up to the idea of you two getting back together.
            Show him the girl he was originally attracted too:)
            And when you spend time together so your best to be calm and confident:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.