Will It Happen For Us?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will It Happen For Us?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Happy01
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi my birthdate is 11th march 1986. Will i have a romantic relationship with 8th july 1985 (might be 1986)? I feel he is the one…will he be?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Because you are very anxious to meet someone, it is important not to react too quickly when you think you have met “the one”. You need to take time to really get to know this person before you think in terms of a lasting commitment. So for now you might want to take this slow and in time you will know.

Best wishes,

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Each time i focus in on him, i get a self centered sense. When i focus on you, i get a sense of someone who is too softhearted – not a good combination/situation for you. Specifically, though he is friendly and warm on the surface (which he does to get and keep attention), he is deep-down,so engrossed in his own issues both large and small, that he is not allowed himself to be grown-up enough to be a responsible party in a full time committed relationship. Any physical/romantic type relationship you may have (i see a 50/50 chance) will most likely be short-lived, leaving you feeling very sad. With this person, your best bet is to remain friends, not lovers. As time progresses, you may change your mind about spending any kind of time with him. Why? There is a large chance he will be a disappointing friend. The two of you will focus on him and his life details about 90% of the time. You will do a lot of listening, and he, a lot of talking. When you need a friend, he will not be a good source of emotional support. He will interrupt to talk about himself or ignore your needs. The type of person he will pursue romantically is one who is as stoic (minimally emotional) as he is. Please work on your self esteem. I see a tendency for you to get used by people. Realize your worth as a human being. Others are not better than you nor are they more deserving of more respect and consideration. Either you will have to move slowly with friendships and relationships and follow your gut feelings (when your gut tells you someone is not right) or learn the hard way, which will take it’s toll on you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.