Will I persue being a woman in public

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I persue being a woman in public

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi I am Jessica 44 male to female crossdresser. I have a burning desire to find out what direction my life is goin. I love to crossdress but am married to a woman that wants NOTHING to do with it, which I totally understand. She actually just wants me to get over it and make it go away. I am curious because she has asked me a few times why I am so angry why am I such an angry person, she says maybe we should split and I can be on my own to do my own thing meaning the dressing. Will we eventually split as a married couple, will my wife cheat on me with another due to no intimacy since she found out I am a crossdresser. Will i go on to live on my own to persue being Jessica part time/Full time. Will I be successful as a woman. Will I pass in public. If I persue being a woman will I truely be happy or is this all just a crazy fantasy in my head.
      I appreciate any help anyone can give me

Jessica

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

You might want to consider counseling to help you make a practical decision as to what direction to take. You need to consider what is best for you and your family.

Best wishes,
        🙂

anonymous
        Basic Member
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks Kathy, I think I will have to go back to therapy again. Have already gone 4x, maybe not getting right therapist

anonymous
          Basic Member
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            • Topic Author

hi I am jessica acutally I am jeffrey 09-06-1966 male to female crossdresser married with kids. I am curious to find out if I will leave my family to persue wanting to dress as a woman. If I do will I be passable in public to others. Will this actually make me happy or is this just some crazy fantasy?

KathyN
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 4
              • Replies: 625
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 228.01

Do you love your family? Have you given serious thought to how your behavior might be affecting them? Once again I strongly encourage you to get the counseling that you need to help you with this.

Please consider the dangers that could be involved if you were to give in to your desires. Please also consider the consequences that could come with this. You need to discover why this seems so important to you. Is it really worth possibly losing your family as a result of this?

Have you asked yourself how you want your life to be like in 5 to 10 years? Please seriously consider your future as well as your family’s.

Best wishes,
              🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.