Will I Get to Be With the Man I Love Now By This Year?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I Get to Be With the Man I Love Now By This Year?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MsChiChi.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

purpleroyalty11
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Who should i trust i dunno if i should believe anything anyone says and just go by my heart gut feeling. But if you know more than i do what is the truth. I keep getting different answers from different psychics so who to believe?im just over the top and all i want is an honest truth about the man i love now? His name is jay. Will it become more than friends or not? Will i get to see him soon in person? Does he think about me ? Was he just playing with my feelings. Im so confused and lost i don’t know what to do?

MsChiChi
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 7
        • New Participant
        Credits: 0.00

I can’t offer you psychic insight, because i’m not fully a psychic but more of an intuitive person, still on my path. However the honest truth is, you seem quite hurt and confused. But the fact that different psychics have given different answers may be because you have mixed feelings and some psychics use our energy for predictions. But this doesn’t mean theres no hope, it does mean however that nothing is set in stone. Within each of us we all have the power, we just don’t know it and keep looking outward not within. Yes, you should trust your gut, has it failed you in the path? If it has, it’s probably not because you were wrong, but more because you may not have interpreted it correctly. Also, reflect upon the relationship, what has actually happened, the hints and clues. I do feel that there is hope in your case, but there’s a feeling of you rushing, or not listening closely enough. Have you spoken to him? His response? And his actions? Start from there, but remember purple royalty that our destinies are in our own hands. Do you do meditation? Try it out for clarity and a sense of direction. I feel deep down you might just have an answer waiting for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.