Will I Get a Job Soon?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I Get a Job Soon?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anonymous
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 123
      • Replies: 123
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I just recently graduated from college and i have been having no luck in the real world. I am sending out 2 or more resumes a day and am still getting nothing. My self esteem has seemed to be getting lower each day and i have been extremely anxious to the point where i feel there is a weight constantly on my chest.

It’s not only the fact of finding a job, it’s also a fear of actually finding one and becoming an adult. Everything just scares me so much. I’ve come to the point where i have been crying almost every day.

I usually smoke a little weed at night before bed to calm my nerves but i have had to stop because of my job search and my anxiety is getting worse and worse. The only thing that seems to be going well in my life is my relationship with my boyfriend, but it scares me to depend on him for my happiness. I also am on an anti-anxiety medication but obviously it does not seem to be working.

I would appreciate any advice so i could have some peace of mind. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help me out.

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

The economy is still very tight right now. It takes most people awhile to find a suitable job. Just keep trying to apply for every job that you feel you qualify for, or could qualify if the company will provide some on the job training. Once you secure that job it will open new doors for you. You will enjoy the independence that comes with being able to provide for yourself.

Perhaps meditation would help to calm your anxiety? That would be far better for you than doing other things that can actually speed up your nervous system. Once you start to feel better about yourself it will give you an even better relationship with your boyfriend.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.