Will He Ever Ask Me to Be His Gf Again?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will He Ever Ask Me to Be His Gf Again?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elen278
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hi,

my bf and i broke up two weeks ago because of his commitment issues. I didn’t contact him for a week and later on decided that i still want him to be in my life so i asked him if we can be friends. He agreed, his grandfather just recently passed away and he asked me if i can watch his dog. Of course, i agreed since i love his dog too. I picked up his dog and didn’t really see him coz he left the night before. I’ve realized how much i miss being with him when i got to his place:( anyhow, although we’ve decided just to be friends…i’m not even sure how he’s going to pick up the dog or will i drop the dog back to his place this weekend…i’m wondering how would our first meeting would go after the break up? I still have strong feelings for him, although i started to see other people to get over him. Would he ever ask me back again?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Welcome to the forums!

Right now you are doing the very best thing by just agreeing to be friends. He obviously trusts you and cares for you, but his fear of commitment is getting in the way. So continue to be friends and he may eventually really start to miss what the two of you had together. He should come to pick up his dog, but in any event he will have to contact you with instructions. He should be grateful to you for taking care of his dog and he should want to do something nice for you in return. What he does about this will be an indication of his true character.

Best wishes,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.