Will he commit?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he commit?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by EliseG.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tarab113
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Will Evan ever commit to me officially? I know we have the same feelings but he has yet to admit his feelings towards me. We have a 1 year old son, however we’ve never dated and always been friends, ever since we were 12. We are now both 29.

Am I the only woman he wants to be with?

EliseG
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 17
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

I’m not a sense he is really focused on relationships right now. There is something about a business venture which is most on his mind. Also, I keep hearing him say “why try to fix it if it’s not broken.” I don’t get a psychic sense he’s going to change on his own. But there is still hope. You can’t control him, but you can influence him. Part of it is he treats you the way he does because he feels like he can get away with it. He’s not even really clear about your desire to have more. You are looking at things being the way they are now, unless you start making changes. When I focus on him, it doesn’t feel like you can force him, but there is a chance you can make your connection stronger and encourage him to commit this way. But it will take time. Another thing is you have to build your self esteem. Eventually, he needs to realize you are strong and if doesn’t step up he’s going to lose you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.