Will he come back to me

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he come back to me

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My boyfriend broke up with me last night because I’ve been very emotional and erratic and it’s starting to affect him. We’re both recovering addicts. I would really like to know if we have a future together? Any insight would be great!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Thank you for posting your question. It is my honor to reach into the quantum field and gain access to the answers you need.
        Congratulations on staying free from your addiction. May you continue to be strong and joyful.
        Your question is: Will my boyfriend and I reconnect? Will Lettyms and her boyfriend be in a stable and long-lasting relationship?
        Yes, I feel you will reconnect. The probability feels like 75% to me. I sense that you will not be a long-lasting relationship with this boyfriend. I am told you are both working out issues you had long before you met. Some call this baggage. We all carry baggage from this life or past lives. The question then is how much can you each heal to be able to love another without barriers or fences?
        I feel there is a connection between you and that you will remain friends. But a long-lasting relationship is not to be.
        In spirit and love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.