Will he come back in to my life

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he come back in to my life

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kytera87
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I met “the one” 3 years ago, but he wasnt able to be that. He left me twice due to mixed emotions for his ex wife who is a narcissist and uses his kids against him. I loved him so much it physically caused me pain just being near him, my chest would ache. I made poor choices after we split up trying to move on, and he found out and started sleeping around, claiming he wasnt good for relationships and never would be. I still miss him every day and at least need closure. Is there any chance he is going to pop back in to my life even just briefly for closure for me? Any insight would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you!

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Client intention/questions for the sessions: Kytera87
        I met “the one” 3 years ago, but he wasnt able to be that. He left me twice due to mixed emotions for his ex wife who is a narcissist and uses his kids against him. I loved him so much it physically caused me pain just being near him, my chest would ache. I made poor choices after we split up trying to move on, and he found out and started sleeping around, claiming he wasnt good for relationships and never would be. I still miss him every day and at least need closure. Is there any chance he is going to pop back in to my life even just briefly for closure for me? Any insight would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field:
        Thank you for the gift of connecting with you.
        The energy of this reading is 4. Find balance in yourself through self-discovery. The wisdom that is being gifted to you is that you are all you need. You are good enough. When you feel such as deep connection, it signals a soul mate. Soul mates are not always good for us. You met him because there were probably unresolved issues from a past life. These things are hard to explain and they are felt at a heart level.
        Closure comes from your own soul wanting to be free of the chaos created. He is not needed to return to find closure. Do you really mean, is he coming back?
        I see you stalking him on the internet. When will he return? What is he doing? The obsession for his returns deepens with every thought of his loss.
        I see him looking back, yet it doesn’t feel he’s coming back. The “look” in my mind’s eye is that of remembering you. The chance of his return for a strong, lasting relationship feels weak…like less than 20%. Do you want to keep hoping he will return permanently? Every day you have is precious. Pining for him wastes your life force in energy you could use in other parts of your life.

The primary guidance ready for you to put into action. Be careful what you ask for. Pay attention to the synchronicities that are manifesting all around you. He may return, but not permanently.
        The assistance that is present to help you. You are the miracle in action.
        The fulcrum! The energy needed to keep everything in balance; you must call this forth from within…. listen! You are enough in yourself.
        The energy you are ready to receive and need to call forth to heal. Free yourself from the chaos. Be kind to yourself. Do not judge yourself.
        The personal challenge in front of you. Are you ready to walk through this challenge? Pay attention with honesty to your knowing, breathe, then proceed to trust. The home of your body is calling you to gently and lovingly acknowledge it as the foundation of this expression of your soul’s life. Your body is your temple and asks to be cared for. Are you taking care of your body? Let peace enter y our life through the recognition that you are safe.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.