Why is This Happening to me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why is This Happening to me?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Charity.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Charity
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • ★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hi 🙂
      Why am I experiencing this massive creative block/lack of initiative to begin my greatest desire (to be a playwright and performer)?
      I know I simply need to start writing, get disciplined, don’t wait for inspiration, do activities I enjoy and surround myself with inspirational peeps and yet it’s like I need a big push to actually get started. I say I will begin and day after day I don’t. I am in a transition period: I recently completed my MA, had a holiday, then experienced a massive financial blow, robbery and deceit from an ex-roommate followed by a very painful emotional blast from an ex-partner. I am feeling depressed by my lack of creative activity and having to take a regular day job while I build my career as an artist and psychotherapist. Can you help me see what I am missing here so that this heaviness/procrastination/depression will lift and I can shift to a place of creative flow and daily bliss?
      Thank you greatly!
      Charity

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

As I focus into your life, I’m not seeing any huge block (although I do keep seeing a cat around you). Watch out. Many people will try to say your chakras aren’t balanced, your past life issues are surfacing, you have a terrible curse, and so on. People try to over complicate things to make themselves feel special or to try to squeeze large sums out of money out of willing victims. With you, I get a sense it’s just a matter of lack of emotional control. As I was scanning through your life, I see some built up emotional patterns that you put there yourself or let others put there for you. I see your emotions controlling you instead of you having control over them. You can change this. You don’t have to be a victim to your emotions. Whenever it comes time to do your art related work or build your counseling practice, you can program yourself to feel motivated, focused, confident, and dedicated. It’s just a matter of using the proper techniques to achieve this. Once you get control over yourself inside like this, the rest will follow. Your emotions also influence what you attract on a spiritual level, so I can’t stress how important it is to get better control. Look at the Life Mastery Program on this site or find something elsewhere, but do something. Don’t just keep waiting for things to happen or letting yourself be confused as to why they aren’t happening. Make it happen.

Charity
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • ★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 4.00

Hi Fiona 🙂 Thank you for taking the time to respond to my note, I really appreciate it. Although was more curious to hear about the greater spiritual perspective of what’s going on, I certainly appreciate the practical reminder of not being a slave to my emotions.
          Best,
          Charity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.