Why does he want to have this talk in person?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why does he want to have this talk in person?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by NicoleB.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sillyutahgirl
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I’ve been seeing a guy for about a month. Just yesterday we hit a bad snag, but I think we are ok. He seemed legitimately concerned that I did not trust him now. Due to this, I texted him today and just asked him to be honest with me and that if he was still looking, if I was just a placeholder, or was not into the exclusive thing to let me know. He said he wanted to talk about this in person. My mind is now running….maybe he wants to talk in person to say he just wants to be friends. Or maybe he wants to talk in person to really nail it into my head that he does want me, but needs me to really believe him and stop doubting him. Is there any way to tell why he wants to have this talk in person? At least an idea?

NicoleB
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 20
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 15.00

I think it’s good he wants to talk in person. Sometimes guys have a hard time expressing their feelings or what they are thinking so they tend to not want to do it in person. So it shows he cares enough to want to discuss it face to face. I would try and go in open minded. He may be trying to figure out what you want as well. Good luck!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.