Why do I feel emotionally numb

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why do I feel emotionally numb

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Rebeca.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rebeca
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hello

Firstly I thank anyone who takes the time to read my post, and a big hug to those who are kind enough to respond. I have been on my journey for about a year now, I have come so far. However the is always work to do when becoming your best version. In terms of manifesting , in particular a relationship. I have realised a while ago, and it has been confirmed with the first sarge of the course I am doing on this site. That the emotional force or presence needed when manifesting , I find the most difficult to do. I have had a very long term relationship with someone who I describe as emotionally unavailable. I’ve been wondering if that is just my own reflection. Anyway I’ve always thought of myself as sensitive, I can cry at the drop of a hat from seeing someone in pain, or hearing something sad. However I do spend a lot of my time feeling numb. I’m doing the work to overcome this and I will. I do feel it would help though to understand why I have this block, is this a block? You help is very much appreciated. Thank you xx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.