Why am I unlucky in love?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why am I unlucky in love?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by KenH.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sagit
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 5.00

I always wanted to find true love. But have miserably failed. Will I die single?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Right now, I’m psychically seeing that you have a rough road ahead. In your case, it’s really a self-fulfilling prophesy. So the future stinks for you so far, but the good news is that you can change it. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself and seeing yourself as a victim, get focused on what you have to do to attract the right type of person into your life. If you make some changes, you can do it. Otherwise, you’re going to keep getting what you been getting for so long now. You have to line yourself up emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually with what you want, and right now you are aren’t doing that. If you are really serious about make a change, I’d check out Dale’s spiritual training program. This will give you tools and methods so you can start creating a better life for yourself, attract the love that want, make it last when you find it, and enjoy the whole journey along the way.

KenH
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 6
          • New Participant
          Credits: 4.00

Hi Sagit: This may sound quite simple but, it is powerful. I suggest that you focus on becoming the person you wish to meet. This activates the law of attraction. “Universal guidance” will provide opportunities as the power of your focus grows. Best wishes to you! Ken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.