Where to go from here, HELP

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Where to go from here, HELP

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by spiritualvortex.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mis3
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

look’n for help, I’ve applied for SSI and have been turn’d down 2 times before now I’m appling again and wait’n on them to tell me if I will get it, WHat to do? what to do? I can’t seem to hold a job longer than 2-3 months, because of my health problems. ANy Help would be great,

spiritualvortex
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 18
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 3.00

I KNOW A MAN WHO LOST HIS SIGHT IN VIETNAM. HE NOW LIVES IN A $300,000 HOUSE AND WORKS AS A SUCCESSFUL ARCHITECT. HE HAS BEEN THE SOLE SUPPORTER OF A FAMILY OF 5. Sorry caps. Watch out about letting a health condition stop you. Too many people stop living “especially in the US” when they really don’t have to. The future isn’t set, but I am still getting hangups for a while about the ssi. What about finding or creating a job that you like? Ironically, i sense you might be good at psychic work, if you get some more experience and guidance. Maybe it’s some type of healing work. Maybe if you were doing something you enjoyed, your health would improve. Let me know your thoughts on these things before I proceed.

Mis3
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I’m really think’n about it, start’n my own psychic business, but need help training myself, I think, I have true psychic powers I’ve had my whole life, and they are getting stronger, don’t really know why that is, within the last 6 months getting stonger.

Mis3
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

O thank U too

spiritualvortex
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 18
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              Credits: 3.00

yes, I’ve been doing the work for many years. I’ve had the pleasure of even working closely with some of the big time celebrity psychics. From what I’ve seen, most self taught psychics or those born with the gift do not hold up in the professional psychic world. All the good psychics I’ve met had legitimate training behind them. Many of us in the community have gone through the life mastery program, seen at the psychic training button on the top of this page. You could explore this training or something equivalent if you can find it. Be careful about going into doing psychic work unprepared. Having a little psychic ability isn’t enough for most people. You don’t want to crash and then talk yourself out of it altogether. Of course, what path your choose is all up to you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.