Where do we go from here

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Where do we go from here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Patricia7- 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hplslyinluv
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 31.00

I have been in a relationship for almost two years I love this man with all of me. We have been through some things and recently got into a fight over something petty, he left and it’s been a week since I’ve spoken to him. He’s not responding to texts or calls and I’m confused as to what is going on? I’m worried there may be another woman because I can’t seem to explain why he would why something so small turned so big? And is he even thinking about me ? Why has he gone so long without reaching out ?

Patricia7-
    Lesson 5
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 19
      • Replies: 238
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      Credits: 26.00

He is trying to quench his thirst for you with alcohol, not another woman. Hanging with guys in the bar.

rose123
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 0
      • Replies: 68
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      Credits: 93.00

Hi,
    He is trying to get himself together.he felt oppressed; he wants to make his point.you need CTO allow him to express himself.
    Take care

Hplslyinluv
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 31.00

Will he come back to me? Can we fix this relationship? Is he thinking of me? When will I hear from him?

Patricia7-
    Lesson 5
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 19
      • Replies: 238
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      Credits: 26.00

I am going through s similar thing with my 18 year old. Had a session with Dale and he is amazing!!!! Also signed up for Life Mastery Program and excited about that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.