When will I live freely?

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions When will I live freely?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by leli1.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leli1
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Hello, I would like to know If I will ever get out this relationship I’m in with my husband???..He is very abusive towards me and the reason why I’m still with him is because of a situation I’m in.This problem I have is what’s stopping me from having a normal life and doing a lot of things ๐Ÿ™ ..Do you see when I will be independent??? When will I live freely? Anything you see is appreciated!Please help!…

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

You need to do what is best for yourself and your children. Do you have family who could help you? There are also community support groups that are equipped to help women deal with these types of situations.

Once you are able to develop a plan for yourself and your children, it would be in your best interest to seek legal advice. In order to live your life freely, you will need to be strong. If you take action to free yourself from this abusive behavior, it will be a new start.

The very best of luck to you with your situation. Take care!
        ๐Ÿ™‚

leli1
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          • Topic Author

I have already came up with a plan for my children and I.I have also talked to a lawyer and she told me what I have to do….I am just scared that his family will also gang up on me(especially his mom)…They are some crazy people that I’m really afraid of…I’m afraid but I know that things are going to have to change soon because I can’t take it anymore.I know these people will make my life miserable if I decide to do what I am planning to do(call the cops on him)…I am a nervous wreck.I hope things start to change pretty soon…Thank you so much for sharing your time and gift with me ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
            Credits: 228.01

There are steps that you can take if someone threatens you– you might want to talk to your attorney and/or the police about this. If you are threatened you can have a restraining order against the people drawn up. They might be fearful of violating the restraining order.

You should not have to live in fear of retaliation for what you have to do in order to protect youself and your children.

The best of luck to you!
            ๐Ÿ™‚

leli1
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • โ˜…
              • Topic Author

I really do hope a restraining order will scare them a little because I know they are some tough people…..Thank you sooooo much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.